On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where is Morten Harket hiding???

On Saturday, after the dance class I was going home and while I’m crossing the traffic light just around the corner from my place…who do I see crossing the street walking towards me?? Yes, one of the members of A-ha… Pål (the one playing the guitar) together with his wife and kid… very nice to see him, but???? Where is Morten??? Two years in this city!!! He lives like three blocks from me (I know that much) AND still, I have never met him on the street… Where is he hiding???? …

1 Comments:

Blogger Sigurlaug said...

wo, do you live in the hip and fancy part of town? The chances of me going abroad to visit friends have diminished greatly for the past weeks. But you are always welcome. Me and B plan to throw a graduation party in February. You are invited. By the way, how are you doing?

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home