After long long time
Hello everyone!
Do you still come here once in a while??? THANK you!!! I know I'm the worst!!! I have Facebook to blame! I use my Internet time checking and writing on Facebook.
I promise there are many exciting things happening in my life that are worth writing, for you to know and for me to remember...
I will try to come more often here and give you an extended version of the short stories you have heard...
But today I'm feeling a bit blue. It has been already two years since I moved to Oslo and Norway and today I went to see the movie "Mamma Mia!" have you seen it?? I recommend it. It is really funny, but there I was watching the movie, listening to ABBA music and I couldn't help feeling nostalgic over Sweden and my time there...
Of course they played "Dancing queen" and the result is that I'm completely transported in time to my student life in Uppsala and the thousands of times I danced to that song in Värmlands Nation or in the geocentrum with very nice and good looking Swedish guys!!! How I miss all that!!
To those of you that are part of that period of my life, I just want to say. Thank you!! Thank you for giving me so nice memories!!
Till soon!! It's a promise!! :-)
Love

1 Comments:
christofferHi there!
but of course we all check on your blogg now and then. ehh and then everybody don't have, and hopefully wont get any facebook account... VVF! Våga Vägra Facebook!
/Tommy
Post a Comment
<< Home