On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Friday, September 21, 2007

Autumn solstice…

It is funny how these countries have many traditions related to the seasons. I love to get to know about these things and I have always found it very interesting.

In Oslo they have a festival the 21 of September. It is kind of a light festival. There is a main river crossing Oslo and it is precisely along the river that they put torch every 3 m of so, for a total length of 8 km!

They also have all sorts of bands playing along the way. We started at 8 and finished half the way by 11:30 or so.

There was quite so people walking the path and taking pictures. It was very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home