On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nice Saturday...

Yesterday the weather was great!! Blue sky, nice temperature! Really great! You learn to appreciate those days more and more when living in Scandinavia... Don't get me wrong the weather can be very nice here but certainly...it is not the Caribbean...

Anyway, I was highly motivated to be out so left from home early to go for a hike with Lappi. We were out for two hours or so...

That "thing" that you see back in the mountain is called Holmenkol, the very famous ski jump "platform"... I really don't know the name of these things...

In the afternoon I went around to get some stuff for the "saving my plant" program that I decided to starts... It is just so shameful that I have managed to kill a cactus!!! (Sorry Björn...I did it...I killed it) So I have decided that I will be better in taking care of my plants so...bought a bunch of things to re-plant the still-struggling-for-life plants that I have and also bought some nice plants with flowers... (that is the most precise description I can give at this point about them...)

Anyway...here you have the before pictures...hopefully in some months I will post another note saying about the good health of my plants :-)

Afterward in the evening, I joint Morten (yes, a Norwegian called Morten) for a "Before-party" evening. That is when everyone gathers at somebody's house and drink and chat before going out. Alcohol is very expensive in Norway so...people tend to drink a lot "in-doors" before going to a bar... What can I say? ... Local traditions

I met some interesting people. It was a nice gathering, so much that it became too late and we never managed to go to town... Here is a picture of Morten and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home