On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A normal working day...

Very frequently people ask, “ How is life in Oslo?” Well, I decided to show how a normal day looks like. First, I wake up around six in the morning...

Get ready to work, have breakfast, etc… Some playing is normally part of the morning routine…

At sevenish leave home for the morning walk in Frogner park…

By 7:50 Lappi is at home and ready to wish me good luck for the day while I leave on my bike…

I cycle down to the Hydro bus stop, 6 minutes away from home!

At 8:00 I’m on the bus on my way to work.

By 8:06 I arrive to the office…

up the stairs to the third floor…

and to my desk… A new working day of finding oil starts :-)

At 15:55 I queue for the bus home, by 4:05 I’m back in Thune to get my bike to cycle home.

By 16:20 I’m out for the second walk of the day. Something that I can hardly say is usual is that today there was a guy going around in the park giving free non-alcoholic cold beer!…

Well, this conclude the part of the day that follows a routine. From 17:30 on, it is free time! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home