On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Monday, January 29, 2007

PARTIES in Oslo!!!

There are many new employees in Hydro and we are always up to something. At the beginning we were mostly going out dancing and to dinners and so... Don't take me wrong but it seems that my birthday party marked the beginning of a new "season". I had a big party with about 34 people. The theme of the party was 70's so I asked people to wear something 70's like...It was fun, everybody said that they had a great time and stayed until early in the morning. It was a very happy birthday as my parents, Magnus, Celine, Inken, Björn and Artem were here for my birthday. THANK you!! Here you see them helping me to fix everything :-) Yeah!...There were some people looking flashy there ;-) After that we started to have parties at people's places and theme parties :-) As the angels and devils, where I went dressed as….a school girl ;-) What could be a better mix of good and bad? We have a nice group of friends :-) At the beginning of December we had the Christmas party for Global Exploration in Hydro. About 100 people attended it AND Alex (one of the British boys) and I were asked to give the speech on behave of the new employees. Here you see us right at the beginning of it... We made a funny presentation with pictures from a book that “describes” Norwegians and pictures from our parties. It was really fun and people really enjoyed it. Well, I guess now everybody in Global Exploration knows who we are. :-) Here you have Alex and me, very happy after finishing the speech During the speech I mentioned how dancing was important to me and that I had seen potential in Norway…Well, after the dinner we had a band playing and I was asked to dance almost every song! :-) Mission accomplished! Next Saturday Alex is having his birthday and he will have a party which theme is “ Bad taste” I don’t know if I will post any pictures but will let you know how it was :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home