Re-starting??...
Well, long time ago I decided to start with this blog. I think it is a nice idea to keep people updated about what is happening and I guess it will be nice for myself to go back after a while and read it again...
So yes, I have been living in Oslo for almost 8 months!!! I can hardly believe it. It has gone really fast. Just a year ago I was finishing my Doctoral Thesis and having thousands of questions in my mind about my future...Actually, it was about a year ago I applied to the job in Hydro!
At the beginning, I was comparing everything to Sweden. The people, the organization, the weather...everything... But I have learned to separate both places now and I'm feeling more at home.
Talking of home! Do you want to see pictures from my apartment??
Here I post a couple of them. As you see the place is big enough :-)
Something special about Norwegian walls is that they are IMPOSSIBLE to penetrate so you can not hang anything!! But Since I don't like plain white wall I decided to put up my pictures and "frame" them using branches...I came up with the idea and I must say I'm VERY happy with the results! check it out!!
The living room is "divided" into three areas.
The kind of arabic/indian corner...
The sofa area...
...and the music corner.
I'm also proud of the dinning room :-)
I'm happy here!!
Well, that is all for now!! staid tuned for comming post :-)
Here I post a couple of them. As you see the place is big enough :-)
Something special about Norwegian walls is that they are IMPOSSIBLE to penetrate so you can not hang anything!! But Since I don't like plain white wall I decided to put up my pictures and "frame" them using branches...I came up with the idea and I must say I'm VERY happy with the results! check it out!!
The living room is "divided" into three areas.
The kind of arabic/indian corner...
The sofa area...
...and the music corner.
I'm also proud of the dinning room :-)
I'm happy here!!
Well, that is all for now!! staid tuned for comming post :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home