On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Sunday, February 11, 2007

PARTIES in Oslo!!! (Cont.)

As for the other parties, we had Alex’s birthday party last Saturday and yesterday Olga organized a Russian party.

They were fun, with very different styles ;-) Alex’s party in a way was very British…talking, drinking and going out afterwards.

Yesterday, there was Russian pop music, and Russian food including caviar and different sorts of Russian salads and filled “pancakes”. We had some dancing,afterwards.I must emphasize that the Russian girls are always on the dance floor.

I stayed until 1 am or so, so it was not that bad today as I have to do quite some work :-(

Next Saturday is the ice-skating theme party at Anna’s place (a Russian/Norwegian trainee)

I’m curious to see what she will organize for that one…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home