On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Relaxing weekend?

Well, today is Sunday a day to relax and rest...but how can you rest when you are thinking that in less than 24 hours you will start the working week again???

This week will be very busy…

Monday: I have my technical review. That means that I have to give a presentation to my boss, his boss, the boss of his boss, and the person from HR that hired me. I will explain what projects I have worked with and what I have learned during the time I’ve been employed in the company. Fortunately I keep a “diary” of my work so it is basically to summarize it. But I still have to do that today… In the afternoon I have to pack and take Lappi to Ignacio (a new employee from Mexico) that will help me taking care of her while I travel this week.

Tuesday: Very early in the morning (6:30 am) leave to the airport to catch a fly to Bergen (also in Norway) to arrive for a meeting that starts at 9:00. It is a full day meeting where I will be introduced as the project leader of a new seismic acquisition survey. Of course I have to give a presentation (that I also have to finish). At the end of the day we will go for a nice dinner in the harbor of Bergen (That will be nice, really fresh sea food, uhm…)

Wednesday: Continuation of the meeting and another presentation about some geological/geophysical modeling, (guess what? I still have to finish that one…) at 4:00 pm going to the airport and fly back to Oslo. Pass by my place and drop bags, take a shower and go to meet my colleagues for bowling and a dinner at my boss place. He invited the whole team for a dinner at his place, very nice…

Tuesday:…uhm…NOTHING scheduled!!!

Friday: Meeting in the morning with a contractor for another of my projects. I called for the meeting so I have the lead on that one (still have to prepare and distribute the agenda…)

THAT’s IT!! As you see…busy week…

Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommy & Laure said...

goood luck my dear friend!! Busy like a bee, yes you are!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home