On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sarah-Isabella's party

Last weekend I finally went to London to visit my sister and her famaly!!

It was a very short visit as I travelled there on Friday night and back on Sunday morning! I was there basically just for the party :-)

I'm amazed by my sister! she is doing SO well with two small kids! I admire her because it can not be easy. Here I post a picture I took of them on Saturday morning. Andreas had already gone to buy breakfast and fresh bread for the party so it was sisters morning with two very sweet and intelligent kids.

Sarah-Isabella understands Spanish, German and English equally well, it is really great! we can only hope that it will continue that way.

The party was nice, the house where they live has a garden and it was perfect for the beginning of the party but in a rather-chilly-spring afternoon in London you can only stay out for few hours before you need to go indoors for a nice warm tea.

There were many kids and parents. In a point in the party one of the guest came to me and ask me "so, which one is yours?" "well, none" I answered and then she said "AH! you are the sister" basically the only one without a child there :-) Funny...

After the party was over Johana, Andreas, Stephany (my cousin, now studying in England), John (Sarah-Isabella's Godfather)and me staid until late chatting and eating (That of course after cleaning up the place that looked as a battle field after the kids have left!!!)

It was nice to be there! I'm glad that I could share that with my sister and to be there with my future Godson Samuel. Here you see us playing in the kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home