Happy Easter!!
Happy Easter!!!
I hope you had a nice time wherever you were!!
ME? well I was very tired after my last working weeks as they were particularly busy and stressful. All the time planning and having to do things following a schedule... so I decided that I didn't want to PLAN anything to Easter and to do just whatever I felt like, so I decided to stay in Oslo and just relax...
Everything worked very well until Friday 6/04 (I went on vacations on Friday 30/03) I managed to fix a number of things that I had on my "to-do" list and on my "when-I-have-time" list. So it was great! I was inspired, I went to IKEA and (among other things) bought a nice table and chairs for my balcony and enjoyed having breakfast in the morning sun!
But once I was even done with the hand-washing AND ironing (basically the very last two items on a to-do-when-I-have-time-on-a-rainy-day list) I was crawling the walls!!!
EVERYTHING is closed in Oslo for the Easter weekend and EVERYBODY else had gone away!! Each time I went to the park with Lappi I managed to see some other human beings (with dogs clearly) or a couple of runner but there was not much more than that.
Being Saturday, it was too late to decide to go somewhere as no cars could be rented and the time to move with public transportation would have been too long for the actual time in the place so...no much choices...Anyway, I of course found things to do but It was extremely boring!!! Really I'm looking forward to go to work tomorrow!!!
So I want to give a piece of advice... DO NOT EVER STAY IN OSLO DURING EASTER WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!
Do you want to see my balcony now? :-)
It is a very simple set but I find it nice anyway and I have the sun all day these days.
Lappi is there for scale ;-) to some of you that actually gives a sense of scale ;-)
That is all for now!!

2 Comments:
Oh, Lappi!! I finally get to see her again. Though, I can't really see much of her as she's sooooo black! So Queen of the night got restless after a few days of peace. Well, you should have known from the beginning... ;-)
P.S. My mom is visiting me in Sydney and she's staying for a month!
And now you only need one or two nice, blooming pot-flowers. Isn't it warm already in Oslo?
Post a Comment
<< Home