On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Friday, August 17, 2007

Vacations!!!

This summer I finally took vacations! Since I started in June last year I had not had real vacations until now!!

So I took one week in Herräng dance camp in Sweden and two weeks in Venezuela.

I went to Herräng together with Inken, Celine and new friends that Celine "brought" from Finland. It was really great! We were 9 ( plus Lappi) sharing an apartment! It looked like a refugee camp but we had a great time!

Then I went to Venezuela. Here you see me hugging Babson (My car) right after arriving :-)

I did a bunch of practical things at home, such as removing my wisdom teeth! I also did a deep cleaning of papers and stuff that were still in my room... like my high school notebooks...

It was a nice time. It was nice to get to be home after so long time without being there...

Here I leave you with a picture of El Avila. That is the name of the mountain chain in the north of Caracas...oh! that is something I really miss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home