On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Conference

This week, I was away again... this time on a conference, internal conference. It is a meeting organized for the Geologist and Geophysicist in Hydro and the main idea is networking.

To be very honest I was not really in the mood for it and I was not very impressed by the presentations...

Apparently I was not the only one...

We had the forum for new employees, so I was invited to give a presentation (again) about my group... I mean, it was the second time I went to this conference...for how long is one considered a new employee??!!

Whatever... They asked us to be humorous...more pressure...

well, I worked one day on the presentation and tried to make it both informative and a bit light...it was not the funniest one, but well, it went ok anyway...

The conference was in Voss a town about an hour from Bergen on the west cost of Norway. It is a very beautiful place.

The first day we had some extra activities so one could choose between rafting or hiking...I went for hiking...I'm not brave enough to though myself into cold Norwegian waters in August...

The hike was fine, we ended up in an old farm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home