On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Monday, September 10, 2007

Baptism in London...

This weekend I went to London for the baptism of Samuel my nephew and now also my godson.

It was a nice weekend I went there on Friday afternoon and met my sister and one of my cousins. On Saturday my parents arrived from Venezuela with my aunt. We went out to one of the park close to my sister’s place. It was great to have the chance to share some time together.

The baptism was on Sunday. The priest was very funny, he did the ceremony in a very nice way, and he was pedagogic and spiritual at the same time. It was good.

After that, we had some food at home with all the family from both side (the Venezuelan and German) and later on my parents, my aunt, my cousin and I went to the city for a quick visit to coven garden.

Here you see the proud Godmother and mother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sigurlaug said...

Wow, your nephew is so cute! congratulations. I'm still alive and kicking. Hjalti will soon turn 7 months old. Check:
http://slauga.smugmug.com/gallery/3475381#195524590
And the knit blog!
http://slauga.wordpress.com

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home