On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Short Visit!

So last Thursday Tommy was here in Oslo for a very short visit ( a day) He was on his way back to Sweden and I had to prepare things for my trip to London so...not much time...

Still, he managed to be a very bad influence and dragged me to eat pizza and drink a gigantic glass of coke instead of going training...this guy...

1 Comments:

Blogger cocaille said...

Hi Johiris,
I'm very happy to see you nest week at Laure&Tommy's wedding! You will see my litle marvelous son Hugolin too!
I like reading your blog, I can smell your way to be, so happy, so interested by everything! very good blog!
See you next week
Astrid

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home