On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Football...

I had a proper boys night on Tuesday :-) First, I went for training (which was boxing this time) and then I joint the guys to watch a football match in a pub where we were perhaps 3 girls in the place… It was fun although I was not very impressed by the quality of the game…it is not like watching an Argentina game :-) Anyway, as I said it was fun as an activity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen-san said...

oi! who wants to watch an argentina game??!!! this was far superior!

;-)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home