Rugby final...
But since I'm starting to understand the game it has become fun to watch... That and the social part, of course :-)
It is nice to go with people that are supporting a team. That gives a fun touch to the whole activity. Of course, it is not so fun when you have to see everybody’s faces of disappointment when they loose... Look at this picture...
Anyway, that's part of the game, right?. The fun thing with guys is that if their team wins, they go out celebrating. But if they loose, they go out to cheer up... So well, we continued the night out going to other pubs. One of them well known for being the smallest pub in Oslo but also known for its nice Mojitos!!
Then the guys continued to other places but somehow I ended up being shipped home, so I was home not that late. It was a nice saturday night :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home