Laure and Tommy’s wedding!!!
It was a very special occasion as Carmen and Klaus (two of the other participants of the contract) came for the wedding.
I probably told the story to some of you. At the end of our exchange year in Uppsala I proposed to write a contract where we promise to attend each others weddings whenever and wherever in the world it happens to be. It was a way to guarantee that we would have chance to meet again.
I hadn’t seen Carmen for about 4-5 years now as she is living in Australia and I saw Klaus 2-3 years ago in Austria. Unfortunately, Philipp couldn’t make it this time but well…there is a couple of wedding opportunities :-)
I was the toastmaster of the party. I was a bit nervous about it as I didn’t really have the opportunity to talk to Tommy before the wedding and I didn’t know the details of the organization. Well, I was a bit lost at the beginning but I guess everything went fine and they were happy.
I’m very happy that I got to share this occasion with them. I remember when Laure met Tommy and the first stories about him… Who would have told us then that this day would come…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home