On the other side of the montain...

A nice try to keep you guys updated to the little things happening in my life. Hope to hear from you as well...

Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am an adventurer. I'm happy to travel the world, taste exotic food and meet interesting people

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hiking...

This afternoon I went for a hike with Glen. I guess he had to fight against his hangover from the night before...

We took the "t-bane" (subway) to go up to Frognersenteret. It was so funny! While we were on the train a bunch of guys very formally dressed went on the train. They had also a band, yes, a band, playing songs like "The Final Countdown" from Europe and a couple of other songs...They took over the entire wagon. There was no place for anybody to move and they were all singing all the way... funny.

Poor Lappi was a bit overwhelmed with the whole thing but she was ok by the second song :-)

For Glen the story was different...I guess that his head was suffering more and more with each song…

Anyway, the rest of the hike was normal. The very good thing with these cities is that you are out in nature very easily and there are hundreds of paths, so very seldom you (are able to) repeat a path you've been before.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen-san said...

ha ha!
1. the hike was normal?? not 'wonderful'? or 'lovely'? normal? humph! ;-)

2. thank you for being kind to me for getting us lost :-)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home