Another advantage of living in Scandinavia...
There are many positive things about Scandinavia. If that wasn't the case people wouldn't choose to stay in the darkness and coldness of these lands...
Something I really like, as a dog owner, is how tolerant they are towards pets. That is provided you have a well behaved dog, of course...
You can take your dog virtually anywhere! Trains, metro, stores and...today, I went to my Norwegian classes in Berlitz and I could take Lappi with me! Of course, I called before and asked if it was ok. They were totally positive. That is something...
So yes, 1,5 hours in a classroom and it worked perfectly
I'm proud :-)

2 Comments:
so did she learn anything?
;-)
So, I guess you two girls are in good health and still kicking!
I dreamt about you last night and thought I should check what you're up to these days. But where's the latest news? Are you still in Oslo?
Post a Comment
<< Home